Join us and Luc T. Bouchard for an hour of free workshop (followed by networking) on the power of multimedia and videography to stand out as a professional in your field. Learn about ideas to boost your career profile.
After completion of 1-hour workshop, participants will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of how video and other multi-media imagery can be used to advertise their professional skills
- Simple tricks that can be used to clearly demonstrate their knowledge and mastery
- How to use video to leverage their personal brand
- A sound understanding of the four key components of a compelling video message
Information about the speaker, Luc T. Bouchard:
Owner of Bare Bones Video Productions, Executive Producer and Message Crafter Luc T. Bouchard has produced well over 350 videos across three YouTube channels, and started an online course: “Producing High Performance Video Content: The GPS to loyal audiences; 4 essential mechanisms” which has 5600+ students from 130 countries and is on udemy.com. Luc’s most watched video has 33 K views and gets on average 19 views a day.
For more information, please head to Bare Bones Video Production’s website.
Below are links to a presentation Luc conducted at Konica Minolta on December 8, 2017
- The only reason anyone has a video presence on the internet (length: 49 seconds): https://youtu.be/xFhiuK1o0hY
- What video affords you as a business owner or entrepreneur (length: 60 seconds): https://youtu.be/CoAro__jTG8
- What it takes to have an outstanding video message (length: 96 seconds): https://youtu.be/n1rpIDYmVpM
- The myth of a poor attention span (length: 60 seconds): https://youtu.be/CE9DP7MCuzE
- It’s all about being relevant to your target audience (length: 46 seconds): https://youtu.be/AxMHvXx-x8Q