MentorUp Alberta and BBV Presents DEVELOP YOUR ELEVATOR PITCH Workshop
- Do you feel anxious when you attend networking events and have to pitch your services or expertise?
- Are you uncertain what to highlight in your 60-second Elevator Pitch?
- Would you like to learn how to leave a lasting impression on others who you’ve only met briefly?
Then you should attend the “Develop Your Elevator Pitch: How to distinguish yourself from your competition”
Public speaking is one of the most dreaded fears of many people and there are two things you can do to minimize your anxiety when it comes to having a successful Elevator Pitch:
- Knowing what to talk about and what not to talk about &
Whether it is in a 1 to 1 setting or in front of a group of people, few of us are born with the ability to give a great Elevator Pitch. What most people don’t know is that without a sound understanding of what the key elements are of an outstanding Elevator Pitch are, it is going to be a challenge to give a compelling message which others will find interesting.
The Develop Your Elevator Pitch workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to develop new skills and knowledge and overcome their fear/anxiety around their positioning statement.
In this 3-hour interactive workshop, participants will:
- Leave with extensive knowledge on the key elements of a succinct Elevator Pitch
- Have developed and practiced their personal Elevator Pitch
- Feel greater confidence in their positioning statement which will help distinguish themselves from their competition.
Refreshments and coffee will be provided. Please note that the event might be filmed and pictures may be taken for promotional purpose.
Information on Luc T. Bouchard.
Owner of Bare Bones Video Productions, Executive Producer and Message Crafter Luc T. Bouchard has accomplished the following:
- Previous Seminar for MentorUp Edmonton: Utilise the Power of Multimedia and Videography in your professional life
- Produced well over 375 videos across three YouTube Channels and Vimeo
- Luc’s most watched video has 33 K views and gets on average 19 views a day
- Created the following online course: “Producing High Performance Video Content: The GPS to loyal audiences; 4 essential mechanisms” which has 5600+ students from 130 countries and is on .com
Listed below are five links to a presentation that Luc conducted at Konica Minolta on December 8, 2017: Titled: “Using the Power of Video to Position Yourself as an Expert.”
- #1: The only reason anyone has a video presence on the internet (length: 49 seconds): https://youtu.be/xFhiuK1o0hY
- #2: What video affords you as a business owner or entrepreneur (length: 60 seconds): https://youtu.be/CoAro__jTG8
- #3: What it takes to have an outstanding video message (length: 96 seconds): https://youtu.be/n1rpIDYmVpM
- #4: The myth of a poor attention span (length: 60 seconds): https://youtu.be/CE9DP7MCuzE
- #5: It’s all about being relevant to your target audience (length: 46 seconds): https://youtu.be/AxMHvXx-x8Q
For more information, please visit http://lucbbv.com/